A career in education support is fulfilling and will challenge you as you help to support children to develop confidence, new skills and independence. Education Support courses will enable you to assist teaching staff in schools and provide care and supervision for children with special learning and physical needs from kindergarten to Year 12. You’ll gain the skills to enhance the social, emotional, psychological, cognitive and language development of children.
- Education Assistant
- Education Assistant in Schools
- Education Assistant in Language Development Centres
- Education Assistant in Education Support Setting
- Aboriginal and Islander Education Officer
- Special Needs Education Assistant
- Teacher's Assistant